Parts in our catalog come with a two year unlimited mile warranty.
Please see exclusions below:
- Wear items are sold as-is. Wear items include: Brake Rotors, Brake Pads, Clutch Disks, Wiper blades, etc.
- Internal engine components are sold as-is. We cannot cover any engine part where machining or installation error can contribute to a failure.
- A/C compressors must be professionally installed and must include a work order.
- Power steering racks and pumps must include proof of oil flush. Fluid purchased from us with the part or a receipt from another store is sufficient.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been modified, improperly installed or damaged during the installation.
- Cosmetic issues are not covered by our warranty such as rust, fading from the sun, water damage, heat damage, etc..
How do we handle warranty claims?
If a part fails within the two year warranty period we offer two replacement options:
- You can purchase a new part from our catalog and ship back the failed part whenever you are ready.
- You can ship back the failed part and we will ship you a replacement.
- No refunds for warranty items, exchange only.
Shipping both ways is buyer's responsibility. If the replacement part is over $65, we will cover ground shipping to you.
Warranty coverage is only valid for parts purchased from us. Warranty does not apply to any other component related to or unrelated to a failed part. Installation is buyer's responsibility, no credit for labor charges will be issued regardless of the circumstances arising from the warranty claim.
Warranty claims require a pre-approval, please contact our customer service or fill out our on-line return form in "My Account" menu. Please log in, click on the order you wish to return, select an item and submit the form. It usually takes us a day to approve your return. Please include a valid phone number so we can get a hold of you if we have any questions.